We are beginning the process of ‘sunsetting' the MLSP Sites network. Watch the announcement video below for more information.
MLSP MISSION IN 2020
RESULTS! We want our members to get results quickly (more leads, sales & signups in THEIR businesses), eliminating all confusion and overwhelm, focusing on simple actions steps and DMOs that anyone can do.
This is not just 2020, this is for the next 10 years of MLSP. We want our members to get more results quickly. That means more leads, sales and signups in THEIR businesses.
That of course does NOT mean we will not have training on advanced tactics and strategies as we do now. On the contrary we are going to be rolling out some important updates and shifts in the journey of an MLSP member because our goal is the same now as it has been since 2008. Creating tomorrow's leaders today.
We recently sat down to discuss what this mission looks like in regards to MLSP, we took a very strategic and deep look at the system, what we offer, and how we can avoid the dreaded ‘O' word (overwhelm) that many members experience when they first enter our platform.
We also sent out a survey to our members to get more information and data on how they currently use our software. Most of the results were as expected, but some (one in particular) surprised us.
MLSP Sites Survey
Of those surveyed, here are the results we got back:
32% said they have a site on MLSP Sites. Now, that ranged from people just going in and clicking the 1 button to ‘create a site,' to some using it to just create a home page or a ‘hub' (more on that later), to many people TRYING to blog and stopping because it was overwhelming or hard, and finally an extremely small percentage of people who were actively blogging on a consistent basis.
Less than 5% were actively blogging. Further, most of the responses to that were along the lines of ‘I was, but now I'm not' or ‘I was but I wasn't seeing results.' And based on what we see, around 1% of users are creating the type of long-term pillar content required to rank your blog, and get organic visitors & prospects engaged with your blog for free.
This last number was a little staggering. 40% of people thought a blog was necessary for success in our niche in 2020. That is a dangerous number, and that's on us.
When we created MLSP sites, it was a different ecosystem out there. People were creating blogs and seeing success. It was difficult to create a blog/website, it was expensive. MLSP sites was created to solve a problem that no longer exists.
Now, having the option to create a blog with ease is causing more confusion and overwhelm than it is helping.
Users come in, see that they can easily launch a blog, and think that they NEED to. That that’s a necessary part of their journey.
Sunsetting MLSP Sites
After a lot of thought and serious discussion and consideration, we are sunsetting MLSP Sites. We are committed to our mission in 2020 and beyond.
Here are some main reasons why we are doing this:
- It caused confusion and overwhelm for our members
- It's no longer difficult or expensive to create and host your own blog
- For our members and core audience, a blog is no longer necessary for success in 2020
- Free up our teams focus and investment on activities and updates that help our members get results quickly
What Does This Mean for You
So what does this mean for people who are currently using MLSP Sites? Not too much right now. This will be a slow phase out to make sure you have time to migrate your blog to your own host without feeling rushed or overwhelmed yourself.
- You will have 6 months to migrate your site before we shut down the network. (August 31st, 2020)
- We will provide all of the training needed to migrate if you choose to continue to maintain a blog on your own host (this will be rolled out in the coming weeks)
- We will provide more in-depth blog training for those that are ready. Covering everything from plugins and themes, to strategy, SEO and keyword research
That last point is important. We stayed away from providing this kind of training because we didn't want to put it out there that you NEED a blog and lose a lot of people in the process. With this separated now from MLSP, we can provide the proper training for advanced users on blogging as a strategic tool.
Where are We Shifting Our Focus?
Training, access and simplicity.
- TRAINING: We are going to start having ‘office hours' with our leaders in your private members group for Q&A and support
- ACCESS: The Fanale monthly coaching is now going to be available for all PRO and PREMIUM members moving forward. This is valuable training and Q&A time on everything from funnels, strategy, copy and more.
- BUSINESS CENTER: Allowing you to quickly create your own value stacks and team training sites with ‘done-for-you' courses for instant credibility and to help you stand out among the crowd.
- HOMEPAGE HUBS: New templates in Funnelizer to accomplish what MANY people were wasting time building a blog for. These templates will help you get leads and position YOU as a leader.
Below are some examples of what these ‘homepage hub' templates will look like:
We are excited about this move, what it means for MLSP and, more importantly, what it means for our members. Again, if you are using MLSP Sites, you will have 6 months before we take it down. We will provide training on migrating, suggestions on hosting, as well as links to some of the premium plugins and themes that were available on MLSP Sites if you wish to continue using them. (As well as some options that were not available on the style of network we were using!)
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com. We will keep everyone updated as we begin to roll out this new training and funnelizer updates.
And as always thank you for your leadership, for locking arms with MLSP to build YOUR dream business, and for your desire to grow, contribute, and make YOUR impact in the world.
-Your MLSP Team